The boys were with Daddy cleaning up the backyard and found a mole. We have never seen one before. Mikey scooped it up with a shovel and put it in the wagon. Dallon pulled it around like it was his pet. He cryed when mikey let it go. Anyway, I thought it was neat bc I have never seen one.
Friday, March 20, 2009
L@@k at what Daddy and Dallon found!
The boys were with Daddy cleaning up the backyard and found a mole. We have never seen one before. Mikey scooped it up with a shovel and put it in the wagon. Dallon pulled it around like it was his pet. He cryed when mikey let it go. Anyway, I thought it was neat bc I have never seen one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
Yuck I thought it was a rat!
Poor kids don't have any pets!
Mom
Post a Comment