I grew up in citrus county. I come from a large family. I have loving parents. 2 brothers and 4 sisters. I started dating my husband Mikey July of '99. I graduated from Citus High School class of '01. We got married December 27, 03. My husband works for the school board. I'm a stay at home mom. I'm thankful to be home with my children. Our son Dallon walker was born on March 29, 06. He has the funnest little personality. He loves to go 4 wheeler riding with his dad and is very much a papa's boy. 18mths. later our son Tye Denver was born on October 5, 07. Tye is such a good baby. He is crawling and is trying to walk. He loves his push walker! I know he is watching and learning everything his big brother does. Tye crawls and pushes Dallon's monster trucks around. It is so cute!
1 comment:
Aren't they the cutest little boys!
They all could model.
Mom
Post a Comment