This is a picture from our balcony. The resort we stayed at has 2 outside pools,one pool has a big slide. a tiki bar by the pool, indoor pool,3 hot tubs, a kiddie pool with a big jungle gym,indoor putt-putt golf , a gym, arcade room, adult room with pool tables and a big screen, a play room with art and crafts for the kids, a computer room. Its a very kid friendly place. We want to come back every summer with the kids. This is our second time here. Its great because you dont have to spend a bunch of money. You dont have to drive anywhere or rent tubs or pay to go putt putt. Everything is included with the room. The rooms are kind of expensive but there are 2 beds and a pull out bed. so if you split the cost with another couple its not bad. You can walk to the movie theater,gift shops, Cold Stone Ice Cream, Restaurants. There is a big stage where the have free concerts. You can see it in one of the pictures it looks like a castle. Every saturday night they have a firework show at the end of the pair. We watch them from the balcony. Their fireworks are better then the ones we seen on the 4th of July. We stayed here for 3 nights. Wish we could of stayed longer. Vacation is never long enough.
There was another little boy there that had one of those little toy sharks. Dallon wanted it really bad so the next day I saw it in the gift shop and had to get him one. He kept it in his hand the hole day.
Kyle and Kara hanging out by the pool.
Tye loved the water. He kept taking his hat off but I kept putting it right back on because the sun was cooking. I love this picture of him and kara.
Dallon was scared of the gator at first. This picture was at a restaurant we ate at called RJ Gators.
Out on the balcony.
We took this picture on the board walk. I didn't think this picture would turn out because Dallon could barely reach to poke his little head out.
The resort had a really cool kiddie pool with a big jungle gym.
Every time he turned the wheel water would shoot out over the top of him. He had a blast with that.
I thought this pictures was so cute!
Tye looks like he is posing like a model.
Daddy with his boys.







4 comments:
Cute pics! Looks like a really neat place to go for a vacation.
See u soon.
Love, Mom
wow these are such great pictures!!!! I am so glad that you guys got to go away and have a family vacation!!!! I miss youuuu! Your next family vacation should be in Asheville, NC !!! haha :)
Stinkin cute kids! I'm so glad you guys could get away from life for a few days, family vacation is so much fun! I love Dallon's toy shark (I can just see him packing it around everywhere! I love the picture of Ty Ty on the beach strikin a pose! You got a few good family pics too. I like the one of you guys on the balcony. Miss you and wish I could see you guys sooner then later.
I love that hotel! We're going for 3 nights at the end of september I cant wait. Its always nice to get away. That little Ty of yours is soo cute I cant get over it. And those pics that Theresa took turned out great. Yours and Kristens!!
Post a Comment