Wednesday, July 16, 2008

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!









July 3rd we went to Liberty Park with some friends and family. Were they had games for the kids and a firework show. Dallon had a lot of fun! He went on a BIG slide and a pony ride. He loved the pony ride. He cryed when I took him down. Tye and Dallon loved the fireworks!

2 comments:

Ellis Famiy said...

Cute 4th of July Pics!
That was a fun night too.
Glad I went I almost didn't go.

Love, Mom

Silcock Family said...

Those are two hot mommas at the bottom of your post! I'm so glad we got to spend the 4th of July together. Thanks for letting me use all of your baby stuff while I was visiting it really helped me out! Can't wait until you come and visit me, one day! Give the boys hugs and kisses xoxoxox