


Tye loves to crawl after Tia and Tia loves to hide from him. Tye is getting such a funny personality when he gets excited he kicks his little feet so fast. When he gets tired he likes to sing himself to sleep. He is so precious. You wouldn't know it by looking at him but he has a bad temper. You can ask Nana about that. She got to see it the other day.lol My favorite is when Dallon gets him laughing. We were at Wal-Mart the other day Dallon got one of those big bouncie balls. Dallon was chasing after it and bouncing it all over the store. Tye was laughing so hard! I love it! As you can tell I'm in love with my boys.







6 comments:
He is so cute when he crawls! He looks too small to be crawling around like he does. We will get together a lot this summer since I won't be working.
he is soooo cute!
I can't wait to get my hands on him, holly cow I can't believe how beautiful he is!
Ty Ty, I think your mommy is telling stories about you, there is now way that cute face of yours ever has a temper :)
He is such a cutie, I had so much fun holding him and blowing bubbles for him today. And I can't believe how great Dallon is doing with the whole potty trainig thing...You're a good mommy.
Tye Tye is a cutie that is for sure
but I will have to confess I have seen that little temper of his. But it is okay he is just too cute!
Anyway that temper has to be from Mikey's side of the family! LoL!
Nanny Ellis
tye is so sweet.
i think my mom does miss Liam more when shes around Tye.
she always calls me and tells me the cute things he does.
i bet when Liam gets older, him and Tye will play and be buddies.
Post a Comment