Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bubbles of fun!



Tye was trying his hardest to catch
a bubble.





















That was too much work
for Tye-Tye.

5 comments:

Megan said...

aw, too cute!

Anonymous said...

hey Nicole!!!! I can't believe how big Tye is getting!!!! I don't know how to add you on here so try to figure it out!!!! I Love you guys!!!! :)

Silcock Family said...

Cute pictures! Looks like he had a little to much fun! When I went to click on your blog, I was thinking you probably haven't posted anything because you were getting into myspace but i was go glad to see you are keeping up with the blogging! I love the last picture of him sleeping, that was so cute! Love ya!

Ellis Famiy said...

Awe!! Tiny Tye he is soo cute!
Those are some of the cutest pictures of him.
Mom

Stauffer Family said...

I love the Bubble pictures, He looks like he was having soo much fun. It's so funny watching the things they do. I need to get Brody a Bombo seat when he starts holding his head up a little better. I love your blog layout by the way.